Thank you for your continued loyalty during this unprecedented time we can’t wait to see you & welcome you back into the centre.
We are reopening on Monday 3rd August 2020
With the Government announcing gyms, swimming pools & health clubs can re-open, we wanted to let you know the changes we have put in place to ensure your club experience is as safe and comfortable as possible, so that you feel supported and ready to come back in the centre.
The re-opening will follow government and public health guidance. We have continued to work alongside the entire fitness sector and UK Active, following their guidelines for safe reopening.
On top of those guidelines we have implemented additional measures to make sure that it is safe for staff and members to re-open.
The temporary measures will be adapted as and when government advice changes throughout the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To adhere to guidelines, all activities will be bookable (unless stated) prior to attending the centre to access the gym, classes, swimming pool by going into or creating your online booking account. Once you are in your account you are able to book gym & classes under make a booking & swimming under activity tickets.
Whilst memberships have remained frozen during the closure of the centre, some members have asked and suggested ways that they can personally support the Club during this difficult time. We have been overwhelmed by the support our members have given during the closure and thank you for your continued loyalty.
- All memberships will be reactivated to enable access from Monday 3rd August 2020
- Direct debit payments will commence on the 15th August 2020 for all direct debit members, this will be prorated considering the payment collected in March 2020. Payments will then resume as normal in September 2020. With your normal collection dates either the 1st or 15th of the month.
- Further advanced notification to confirm the collection will be sent to you.
- Paid up Front memberships will be extended by the number of days the centre has been closed inline with your obligation date.
- If you feel you are not ready to return but would like to freeze your membership please complete the following form and we will process a freeze on your membership account.
As the Government and public health experts ease the current restrictions, we want to ensure that members feel comfortable and safe using the facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the centre. Please keep your eye on our website where we keep you updated on any changes made following this communication.