The Exterminator Rules
Are you brave enough to take on the Exterminator, a massive pool inflatable challenge, for a 45 min session. For ages 8+, adults welcome too
Every Saturday. Session 1 – 2.30pm-3.15pm / Session 2 3.30pm-4.15pm
- Swing or pull on the anchor ropes.
- Deliberately swim under the inflatable.
- Dive off the inflatable or top of the slide into the water.
- Go into the water from the slide head first.
- Lift the inflatable in an attempt to dislodge others.
- Try to climb on the inflatable from the side.
- Take off all sharp jewellery, watches and other sharp objects.
- Make sure your locker key is worn correctly with the key safely inside the plastic wrist strap.
- Take off your goggles.
- Jump onto the inflatable and land on your knees. This will reduce the dangers of falling back and hitting the poolside.
- Get onto the inflatable only when instructed by the lifeguards.
- If you fall off the inflatable before the end you must swim to the nearest side, leave the pool and re-join the queue.
- Listen to lifeguards and obey all instructions given.