Swimming Lessons will re-start from Monday 12th April!
Important Information for Parents / Guardians
Swimming lessons will re-start on Monday 12th April!
Here’s a reminder of the new swimming lesson procedures:
- Swimming teachers will teach from pool side in order to remain socially distanced.
- Ratio’s in classes will be reduced.
- Children should arrive with swim wear under their clothing to reduce time in changing areas.
- There will be breaks in between classes to sanitise poolside and equipment and reduce clustering.
- Children will not share equipment within the lesson. Children will put on and remove their own aids.
- Children should not bring their record card to swimming lessons.
- There will be separate entry and exit points to poolside.
- Spectating areas may have changed. Only 1 adult spectator per swimmer.
Swimming Lesson Memberships:
All swimming lesson payments were automatically frozen and we can confirm that no payments were collected during our closure.
Unless you have opted to freeze your membership, your next payment will be collected on the 15th of April or 1st of May as per your direct debit agreement. If we collected a payment on the 15th of December we will collect a pro-rated amount on the 15th of April. If we collected a payment on the 1st of January we will collect a pro-rated amount on the 1st of May.
All swimming lesson agreements have been adjusted by the length of time that our facilities were closed for.