we’re moving online!
Our swimming lessons have now resumed and follow relevant Swim England and government guidance. To book your swimming lessons from mid October onwards please sign up to a swimming lesson agreement, this will enable us to contact you through our new course pro system to book your child’s lesson. Please contact your Pool Coordinator if you have any queries.
Important Information for Parents / Guardians
Last updated 13th October 2020
As stated in our terms and conditions no credits or refunds will be offered unless there is proof of a medical certificate for the period of time covering our re-opening.
Please note some of the main changes within the swimming lesson programme:
- Swimming teachers will teach from the side of the pool in order to remain socially distanced
- Ratio’s in classes will be reduced
- Children need to come in swim wear under their clothing to reduce time in changing areas
- There will be breaks in between classes to sanitise poolside and equipment and reduce clustering
- Children will not share equipment within the lesson. Children will be expected to put on and/or remove their own aids
- Children should not bring their record card to swimming lessons
- There will be separate entry and exit points to poolside
- Spectating areas may have changed. Only 1 adult spectator per swimmer
- Swim Tots parents will have to be in the water with their child as no teachers are allowed to enter the water
- To accommodate the changes within the guidance, your child’s lesson day and/or time may change