Swimming Lesson Membership types
To enable this move you will need to ensure that you, or your child, is on the correct member type. See the table below to note which membership type you, or your child, should be on and follow the instructions below to sign up to the correct agreement.
|Membership Name||For Swim Lessons||Timings||Monthly Fee|
|Swimming Lessons, 45 Min Lessons||Adult Lessons||50 weeks per year||£34.00|
|Swimming Lessons (Junior Lessons)||Stages 1 to 7 Junior Coaching||50 weeks per year||£23.40|
|Swimming Lessons (Pre-School)||Ducklings||50 weeks per year||£23.40|
how to move to the correct agreement
To make sure you, or your child, is on the correct agreement, please following the steps below:
Head to the Life Leisure website and log into your swimming lesson member account (if you are unsure or haven’t got an online account follow these instructions). This will be the account you, or your child, used to book any catch up lessons.
- Once logged into your account, on the left-hand column under the heading ‘Memberships’ click on ‘Change my Membership’
- Scroll down the list of memberships and select the correct membership for your swimming lessons
- Under next step, you need to complete the direct debit form. You also may be asked to check your personal details are correct and up to date.
- Follow the directions to complete your direct debit, you will need your bank account details to hand to do this.
- Once complete, your membership will have been upgraded to a “Swimming Lesson” agreement.
Once you have set up your child’s Swimming Lesson membership, we will be in touch to set up your new Course Pro account where you can manage their swimming lessons. We will then be able to reach out to you via Course Pro when it is time to book your place on the new lessons starting mid-October.