registering with course pro
Life Leisure are moving their swimming lessons to Course Pro. This upgrade will give much more control and visibility to swimmers and/or parents. You will be able to book your next course of lessons, which start on 15th October, from Monday 28th September at 12.00pm.
You will receive an email from Course Pro when it is time to book, but you can set up your Home Portal beforehand or when it is time to book your new lessons.
The Home Portal where you can manage your sessions can be found here Please head there to register and then manage your lessons. Please note that you need to be set up on a Swimming Lesson agreement to register.
- Go to the Home Portal page and click the click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Locate your member record. You (or your child) must be a member to register for Home Portal. Enter your Card ID number for this.
- Answer security questions. Enter the date of birth of the member AND the Email Address given to the school upon registration OR postcode of the member.
- Link additional members. Course Pro allows you to link other members to your Home Portal account (e.g. other family members). To do this, enter the date of birth of the member AND the Email Address given to the school upon registration OR Postcode of the member
- Finalise your registration. Insert a password. Confirm the password. Tick the “I have read the terms and conditions” check box. An email will be sent to you, you just click on the link within the email to activate your account.
How to move swimming lessons with course pro
- When you have received your email to book your new Class. Log in to your account and click on the heading overview on the left-hand column.
- Click the ‘Move’ button in the yellow highlighted section.
- The available classes will be displayed. Please click the ‘Move’ button within the section for the class you wish to move to.
- Click ‘Move’ to confirm your selection. Remember, you can click ‘Back’ if you want to change your chosen class.
- Your movement has been successful!