Life Leisure Barrow Park have introduced extra safety measures following UK Government and industry guidelines to make sure you feel comfortable and confident when exercising in our centres, including:
- Increased sanitisation products across all facilities. Hand sanitisers will be located around the building & we ask that you clean your hands-on arrival to the centre
- Heightened cleaning measures in place
- Prioritising social distancing measures in accordance with Government guidelines
- Protective screens at our reception desks
- Providing PPE to staff if they choose to wear
- Implementing social distancing in all queuing systems and one-way routes in and out of the centres
- Rendering all sessions bookable online to help us monitor centre capacities
- Going cashless at all centres
- Closing crèche facilities at all sites until further notice
- Encouraging members to wear face coverings in circulation areas
- Displaying the NHS Test & Trace QR Code for members and staff to scan via the app
NHS TEST & TRACE APP
We are encouraging all visitors to download the app and scan upon arrival. Although you will have already scanned your membership card, we strongly advise that you do check-in via the app as well. This will ensure you will get an instant notification should an outbreak occur at a facility you have visited.
Our re-opening framework
Our re-opening framework has been developed in full partnership with the major fitness & leisure operators, which has been reviewed by the leading medical experts.