On your next visit
Things might look at little different and social distancing may be the ‘new normal’, but we can assure you that you will still receive a 1st class experience when coming back to our leisure centre.
Extra safety measures have been introduced that follow Government guidelines to make sure your feel comfortable and confident when exercising in our centres.
Watch our video to find out what to expect:
What’s new in our centre?
- Hand sanitizers will be located around the building & we ask that you clean your hands-on arrival to the centre.
- New café layout to ensure social distancing is adhered to & a reduced café menu
- Heightened cleaning measures in place.
- Social distancing measure will be in accordance with Government guidelines.
- We ask that you adhere to the signs displayed around our centres to ensure the safety of yourself and our staff members.
- Protective screens will be up at our reception desks.
- PPE will be provided to staff if they choose to wear.
- One-way systems will be in place with different entry and exit routes which will all be clearly signed.
- Please bring your membership card with you to the centre to make sure you can access the facilities, there will be a no card no entry policy in place.
- Contactless payments rather than cash wherever possible.
- Booking system for sales show rounds
Our re-opening framework
Our re-opening framework has been developed in full partnership with the major fitness & leisure operators, which has been reviewed by the leading medical experts.
Between April and August 2020 no subscription fees were collected from your membership account.
If you’ve paid for your membership upfront for the year we’ll add the time for which we’re closed to the end of your membership subscription.