Passionate at Improving Lives
Life Leisure Kids caters for children of all ages with the core programme timetabled for 5–13 year olds.
At Life Leisure we are passionate about improving people’s lives through sport and physical activity and the Life Leisure Kids programme is provided to inspire the next generation to adopt a healthy lifestyle, by providing children with opportunities to enjoy sport in a fun and inclusive environment.
Many of the sessions also incorporate educational topics around the importance of physical activity and its effect on improving well-being.
Under the supervision of Life Leisure fitness professionals, kids can try out and take part in a variety of fun activities in modern, motivational environments with fantastic facilities and equipment.
We’re hoping to bring back kids parties from September in line with our reopening roadmap. Check out our roadmap here for more details.
Kids 5-13 - £10.50 per month
- ClubMAX gym sessions in our purpose built youth gym so they can enjoy a real physical workout (age 8 years+)
- Swimming (all ages)
- Mini Bootcamp Fitness class (ages 5+) Every Saturday 11am-11.45am plus more sessions during school holidays!
- Roller Discos – Tuesday & Friday Only 5pm-5.45pm
- Off peak racquet sports – Badminton, Short Tennis and Table Tennis, 45 min sessions available to book Mon to Fri 8.45am-4.15pm, Weekends 9.15am, 11.45am & 4pm
Teens 14-15 - £19.99 per month
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Teens 16-21 - £23 per month
- Gym – State of the art gym with cardiovascular, weight training equipment, a free weights zone & conditioning area
- FREE Gym Induction and personalised Fitness Plan with card system, plus FREE regular workout reviews with our expert instructors
- Swimming – 6 lane 25m Training Pool, Leisure Pool with interactive play zone, waves & slide
- Classes – A huge range of classes to choose, with online booking
- Off Peak Racquet Sports – Badminton, Short Tennis and Table Tennis, 45 min sessions available to book Mon to Fri 8.45am-4.15pm, Weekends 9.15am, 11.45am & 4pm