How to register your online account
- Go to our member login page
- Click ‘Reset Password’
- Put your email address in the field and click submit
- Go to your email and follow the instructions to reset your password
- You will now be able to login to your member area and link your membership
- Go to ‘My Account’ and click ‘Linked Accounts’ from the drop-down menu
- Under ‘Memberships’, click ‘Connect to My Membership’
- Enter your details in the required field and click ‘Connect’
- You will now be able to book your gym and/or classes using your online account
How to book Gym & studio
- Log in to your member account
- Select ‘Make a Booking’
- Select the Club – Choose the centre you wish to book
- Select the Category – ‘Gym Session’ or ‘Studio Class’
- Select the Activity – Gym Session or ‘Studio Class’
- Select – View Timetable
- Continue to book all gym sessions required (up to a maximum of 3 sessions in 24 hours), or your studio class, continue to basket, accept T&C’s and finish and/or pay for all transactions within the basket.
- You will receive a class confirmation email.
- Show your email to the team on reception when attending your gym session.
Please note: all centres will be cashless, so please make any payments through your online account when making your booking.
How to book a swim
- Go to our online ticketing page
- Select Activity – Click ‘Swim session’ from the drop-down menu
- Select Club – Choose the centre you want to book your swim at from the drop-down menu
- Select Session Date – Choose the date you want to book your swim for
- Select Location – Click ‘Main Pool’ (this will include all Leisure Pool sessions too)
- Click ‘Display ALL sessions’
- Click search
- Click the session you want to book (make sure you check the availability of the session on the left-hand side where it says, ‘Tickets Available’. If you see a ‘0’, then this means the session is fully booked).
- Select the tickets you require for your chosen swim session. If you are a member, enter your member number against the correct ticket for your membership (i.e. Adult Swim) Discounts will be applied if your membership is eligible for a reduced price or free access
- You can also purchase any tickets for up to 5 other members or non-members at this point
- Accept T&C’s and finish and/or pay for all transactions within the basket.
- Check your email for a booking confirmation & show this to reception when you arrive for your swim
How to cancel a session
- Expand ‘View Bookings’
- Select ‘View My Bookings’
On a mobile phone:
- Expand the 4 Lines (top right hand corner)
- Expand View Bookings
- Select View My Bookings
Please note swimming sessions cannot be cancelled once booked. This functionality is not available and is detailed in the T&C’s when booking a swim.