Swim for life, Swim for fun,
Swim to win, Swim to relax.
Swimming is great for your health generally. It’s a simple way to keep fit, relax, have fun and socialise. It’s a great family activity too.
Swimming is a great way to shape up
- Even a gentle swim can burn over 200kcal in half an hour
- A fast front crawl can burn as many calories as an 8mph run
- Water is about 800 times denser than air, so you work harder and burn more calories
Swimming can help
- Reduce your body fat
- Control your cholesterol level
- Reduce your blood pressure
- Lower your risk of cancer
- Promote your longevity
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Increase your energy
- Maintain your mental well-being
We have two great pools:
Training (Main) Pool
- 25 metres long
- 6 lanes wide
- 0.9m to 2m deep
- Heated to a comfortable 29.5 degrees C
- Free form
- 20 metre water slide
- Pirate Cove interactive water play zone
Spectators can watch the action from the café viewing area
- A parent of either gender accompanying children under the age of 8 is allowed to take those children into the changing room allocated to the parent’s gender, irrespective of the gender of the children under 8.
- Children aged 8 and above should use the gender specific changing room.
- We have a Family Changing Room with a limited number of family cubicles, primarily for adults with young children under 8.
|Child 3 to 16yrs||£2.50|
|Child under 3||Free|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||£3.50|